11-13 NOVEMBER 2021
The International School of Amsterdam
1185 TB Amstelveen, Netherlands
Tel. +31 20 3471111
Tournament director: Marianne de Haan, Athletic Director
Contact: +31 20 3471276
VV Amstelveen Heemraad Fields Sportlaan 33
1185 TB Amstelveen
Tel. +31 20 6452443
VV NFC Fields (game for place 9-10) Sportlaan 23
1185 TB Amstelveen
Tel. +31 20 6412696
On Thursday and Friday, all busses and visitors should park at Parking Oost (this is at the corner of van der Hoop laan and Sportlaan. (It is located between ISA and the JV Soccer site). It is only a few hundred meters walk. On Saturday all busses and visitors are welcome to park at the ISA parking lot.
Visitors (who are not players or coaches) need to sign in at the entrance of the ISA US gym to receive a day pass to visit the NECIS tournament. Entrance into the main building will not be allowed.
RULES AND REGULATIONS/
Please see the relevant section in the by-laws.
All F.I.F.A. rules apply. Exceptions:
JV & Varsity are allowed to use unlimited running subs: The game must NOT be stopped for running subs to be made from the halfway line (at dugout side) The player must leave the field before the substitute may enter the field.
Every JV player MUST PLAY a minimum of one full quarter from the beginning to end of the quarter.
Varsity boys play 2 x 35 minutes. (On Saturday the game times are adapted).
Junior Varsity boys play 4 x 15 minutes. (On Saturday the game times are adapted). The quarter breaks last only as long as it takes to substitute players. The half-time is a regular break.
A win gives 3 points, a tie 1 point and a loss 0 points.
At all levels a max of +5 goals per game will be count towards “Goals scored” total.
When a player receives a red card during a game (either direct or two yellow cards) he will miss the next game. The Grievance Committee has the authority to increase the length of the suspension in cases of violent conduct or verbal abuse after due consideration of the referee’s report and any witness statements. Yellow cards do not transfer to the next game.
In the event of a TWO TEAM TIE at the end of the League stage-the following rules apply in order to determine which team advances to the next stage:
1. Result of the mutual game.
2. Goal difference; Goals for minus goals against from all games to a max of +5 goals per game.
3. Most goals scored from all games to a max of +5 per game.
4. Least goals conceded from all games.
5. Penalty shoot out; 5 per team.
6. When no decision is reached; Sudden Death penalties.
In the event of a THREE TEAM TIE at the end of the League stage: The following rules apply in order to determine which team advances to the next stage:
1. Points total from the mutual games involving the three teams.
2. Goal difference: goals for minus goals against from mutual games to max of +5 per game.
3. Most goals scored from mutual games to a max of +5 per game.
4. Least goals conceded from mutual games.
5. Goal difference; Goals for minus goals against from all games to a max of +5 goals per game.
6. Most goals scored from all games to a max of +5 per game.
7. Least goals conceded from all games.
8. Three-way shoot-out, with every team taking 5 penalties against other 2 teams.
In the event of a TWO TEAM TIE in the knockout stage:
1. Play 2x 7.5 minutes extra time (JV and Varsity).
2. Penalty shoot out: 5 per team.
3. When no decision is reached; Sudden Death penalties.
When a coach has a complaint, please contact the Tournament – or Site Director first! She/He will take it to the grievance committee if necessary!
Every player will receive a tournament patch.
Team trophies will be awarded to those schools finishing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Medals will be awarded to all players on a team finishing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th place.
A team trophy will be awarded to the plate winner.
FOOD AND DRINKS/
Lunch will be provided for teams and coaches. Other refreshments will be on sale throughout the tournament.
All players are advised to bring their own water bottle. There will be no bottles of water being offered at the NECIS tournament. Water from the taps in Holland is perfectly drinkable.
Tournament participants and their parents will be informed by their AD as to where they are staying.
These are some suggestions. No prior discount or reservation has been made in those hotels.